Anybody will tell you… a big part of a Disney vacation is the food. It is not the time to diet… it is the time to splurge, and enjoy food and drinks you wouldn’t normally choose or find at home!
On this Foodie Friday, we bring to you the top ten table-service restaurants at the Walt Disney World Resort, hand-picked by the travel planners at Dreamers Do Travels! We’ve even mentioned our favorite dish(es) you can find there.
In no particular order (they’re all just darn good!)…
1. Paddlefish (crab legs!)
2. San Angel Inn (enchiladas!)
3. 50’s Prime Time Cafe (fried chicken!)
4. Sanaa (bread service!)
5. Via Napoli (quattro formaggi pizza!)
6. Cinderella’s Royal Table (caramel apple-stuffed french toast!)
7. Cape May Cafe (dinner seafood buffet!)
8. Boma (roast turkey! zebra domes!)
9. Liberty Tree Tavern (ooey gooey toffee cake!)
10. ‘Ohana (bananas foster bread pudding a la mode!)
The best part of all is that all of these restaurants accept Disney Dining Plan table-service credits! AND as a valued Dreamers Do Travels client, we will happily assist you in securing dining reservations 180 days pre-arrival. Let’s get to planning!
*Note- Paddlefish and Cinderella’s Royal Table require two table-service credits per person. The other restaurants in our list require just one table-service credit per person! As always, dining plan credit redemption and menu items are subject to change.
Did your favorite make the list? If not, what’s yours?